Cotton Bacon V2
Quick Look at Cotton Bacon v2
Wick'n'Vape has come up with a really great wicking cotton blend here in Cotton Bacon version 2.
Cotton Bacon was designed with the goal of making a 100% safe, pure and durable wick. Some organic cottons can still contain some traces of organic pesticides or fragrances, but not Cotton Bacon.
Wick'N'Vape uses a U.S. grown dual fiber blend that has been cleaned thoroughly and had all non-cellulose fiber removed. This process leaves just super clean pure cotton wicking material behind.
In the resealable pouch you get several 4" 'bacon' like strips which can easily be separated, torn or cut. No more cutting a strip off your cotton pad or trying to deal with cotton balls. This stuff is very easy to build with and looks very clean.
Wick'N'Vape claims no break in period as it is a 100% tasteless wick. When tested it actually did have a very short break in period but it was only a handful of drags as opposed to the half a tank or more break in with other cottons.
Cotton Bacon can keep up with my chain vaping.This is a very absorbent wick and I have only experienced dry hits when I accidentally let the tank get too low. When this occurred, the cotton was able to recover without giving me that residual 'dry hit' burnt flavor.
Love this stuff. Provides a great vape, easy to use, and it is fairly inexpensive for the amount of cotton strips you get.
- U.S.A grown cotton, processed and cleaned for a safety
- looks great
- very short break in period and tasteless
- fast wicking, which helps prevent dry hits on chain vaping
- easy to use, separate and tear
- comes stacked in a resealable pouch; just pull a bit out like big league chew and reseal
- doesn't burn as easily when a dry hit does occur
- very low flavor retention when switching juices w/o rewicking which could be effected by the coil itself