Aspire Breeze 2 AIO Specifications
- 19mm by 35mm by 96mm
- 3ml juice capacity
- built in 1000mah battery
- 0.6 ohm coil for restricted lung hits (70/30 VG/PG works best)
- 1.0 ohm coil for mouth to lung (50/50 VG/PG works best with this coil)
- aluminum allow and PEPG contruction
- micro USB charging
- great travel size
- all in one system (battery, tank, coils and tips)
- adjustable airflow
- can use nicotine salt liquids
What comes with the Aspire Breeze 2 AIO
- one Aspire Breeze 2 unit
- one 1.0 ohm coil preinstalled
- one 0.6 ohm coil
- extra o-rings
- one extra silicon seal
- one micro usb charging cable
Quick Look at Aspire Breeze 2 AIO
The Aspire Breeze 2 is an all in one type of system that has a pod so it is kind of a hybrid between the two types of starter kits.
The Breeze 2 is a compact device that is a rectangular shape with rounded edges compared to other all in one vapes that are more of a traditional tube or pen shape.
This shape and size the device lets it slip into pockets or bags easily. There is even a snap on lid to protect the device from any debris or lint getting in the tip, which is a plus.
Dual airflows, which are a series of five holes on each side of the mouth piece, are revealed upon removing the lid. Adjusting the airflow is done by rotating the ring around the chimney section that is found underneath the mouth piece.
The mouth piece is a contoured shape that fits the mouth quite comfortably but is a little hard to pop off.
To replace the coils, simply unscrew the chimney section under the mouth piece to pull out the coil.
3ml of juice is held inside of the pod and the fill port is hidden on the underside of the pod.
The whole pod can be removed by simultaneously depressing the buttons that are on each side of the device and pulling up on the pod.
As expected, the coils are easily replaced but so are the pods which is pretty nice, particularly for those vapers that like changing flavors through out the day.
The Breeze 2 includes two different coil types. One coil is a 1.0 ohm coil head with a narrow airflow for mouth to lung vaping and is well suited to thinner liquids with the best performance with a 50/50 VG/PG mix.
The other coil is 0.6 ohms and has a wider air flow for a more direct lung style of vaping. The 0.6ohm coil also comes with bigger wicking ports for thicker liquids (but not max VG).
Firing the device is comfortable with the thumb and the button is easy to find thanks to the pattern of concentric circles on the face of the button.
Built in LEDs will light the device when fired indicating the charge level, however the lights are hard to see due to the tinted pod particularly when outside. This device will fire while charging as well which is good.
Overall, the Breeze 2 is a very convenient pod system. While it may be wider than other pod systems it has great performance, is capable of both mouth to lung as well as a restricted direct lung, has 3ml of tank capacity and the coil heads are replaceable.
- great for on the go vaping, new vapers, and ex-smokers
- allows for restricted direct lung or mouth to lung draws
- simple to use
- compact travel size that easily fits small spaces
- has lots of features for an AIO system including two coil choices, adjustable airflow
- 3ml capacity is large for this style
- 0.6 ohm coils for standard vape juice and 1.0 ohm for use with nicotine salt based juice
- dual firing activation including a large button on the front
- 1000mah battery - direct voltage depends on charge level - tri-color led battery indicator
What Could Be Better
- mouth piece is a little hard to pop off due to a lack of grip
- LED lights are hard to see but the pod is easy to remove to see the reading