Smoant Cylon 218w Tc
Smoant Cylon 218W TC Specifications
- uses the Ant218 v2 chip
- 0.1 ohm to 5.0 ohm resistance range
- Temperature control supports Ni200, Ti, Stainless Steel, TCR
- 1.3" color TFT IPS Display
- 26mm plate surrounding the gold plated, springloaded 510 pin
- dimensions - 90mm x 47mm x 32mm
- central located 510 pin for accommodating large tanks
- large color screen
- slide and lock bottom loading battery door
What comes with the Smoant Cylon 218W TC
- one Smoant Cylon 218W box mod
- one micro USB cable
Quick Look at Smoant Cylon 218W TC
The Smoant Cylon is a dual 18650 218W box mod that is fast firing with strong performance from the Ant218 v2 chipset, is easy to use and comfortable to hold as well as fire.
On the top of the mod, the spring loaded 510 is firm and well secured by a perfectly flush, wide, surrounding top plate.
The central placement of the 510 pin is fantastic and enables the use of very wide diameter tanks, up to 30mm with no overhang or aesthetic issues!
The 18650 batteries are bottom loading and the battery door is utilizes a slide and lock system, which is easy to secure but may be a little on the loose side.
The color screen is large and bright. This mod has a very easy to use menu system with a lot of options. During regular usage mode, the display has multiple layouts including a simple display with a changeable wallpaper and a second display with a speedometer design that looks cool and is fun.
This mod has a comfortable hand feel and a large fire button on the side of the device for index finger firing.
Overall, the Smoant Cylon is a comfortable, two battery mod with great performance, particularly for variable wattage vapers.
- fast firing, accurate and high powered
- large tanks are no problem thanks to central placement of the 510 pin (even 30mm looks good!)
- large well placed button for easy firing (on the side for index finger triggering)
- comfortable hand feel
- huge color screen with cool firing display
- easy to use menu system
- batteries are bottom loading and secured with a slide and lock system
- able to set your own wattage curves
What Could Be Better
- fire button needs to depressed in the center to top area
- has recommended ohm resistances for TC wires