Geekvape Blade 235w
GeekVape Blade 235W Specifications
- mod made from aircraft grade polymer (PPS)
- supports dual 18650, 20700, 21700 batteries
- uses AS chipset that supports (power, bypass, vpc and TC with SS316, Ti, Ni200)
- 0.91 inch color display showing Amps, wattage, resistance, battery life and puff counter
- GeekVape AS chipset
- lightweight and durable mod
- handles multiple battery types including the long lasting 21700
Quick Look at GeekVape Blade 235W
The GeekVape Blade vape is a quality two battery box mod kit that features the versatile and fast firing AS chipset.
The body of the Blade is made from an aircraft grade polymer (PPS), giving the mod durability, a lighter weight and an interesting tactile sensation that isn't slippery.
The 510 platform has a 25mm diameter and the pin is spring loaded. The mod has rounded edges with a curved top and bottom on the front. This curve gives it the mod an interesting look but limits the diameter of atomizer to 25mm without overhang.
On the back side, the battery door has prominent, stylized venting and is secured by four strong magnets with no rattle or looseness.
This mod is able to use 3 types of batteries for lots of choice on power: 18650, 20700 and 21700. The sled is prefit for 20700/21700 with a secure fit on both. To use 18650s, GeekVape includes a tray that adapts the battery sled to size.
Overall, the GeekVape Blade is comfortable, performant mod that is fast firing and easy to use with a slew of battery options.
- mod has a comfortable hand feel and button position
- AS chipset is fast firing, accurate and powerful
- battery sled handles 20700, 21700 batteries by default (18650 with tray insert)
- using 21700 batteries will give long lasting performance
- the screen displays all the desirable information is a clean arrangement
- the mod made from a durable, lightweight aircraft grade polymer (PPS)
- comes in a bright color blend but also available in standard matte black and a blue
What Could Be Better
- contoured bottom of mod can make it easier to tip that other mods
- the 18650 tray seems a bit tight