Augvape V200 Box Mod
Augvape V200 Box Mod Specifications
- 87.5mm by 45mm by 29.2mm
- 5 to 200W
- 0.05 ohm to 3.0 ohm atomizer resistance range
- 0.96 inch OLED
- zinc alloy construction
- 1.2A usb charging
- straight forward two battery variable wattage box mod
- automotive inspired design
- central 510 pin
What comes with the Augvape V200 Box Mod
- one V200 mod
- one micro usb cable
Quick Look at Augvape V200 Box Mod
Inspired by a powerful car engine, the Augvape V200 is a dual 18650 200W box mod that has a different style than other mods out there.
It has a tough looking design and features a prominent, knotched button offset on the top right of the device. It is rotatable to scroll up and down in the settings and wattage (one watt increments! nice!).
There is no menu to navigate which keeps things easy, just different modes and wattage is adjustable.
The fire button is actually the top of screen believe it or not and it works pretty well for a click thumb fire.
This mod has three modes:
- a normal variable wattage mode
- V mode - a faster ramp up setting that provides stable power at higher wattages (most users will be happy with this mode)
- BYPASS mode for classic mechanical style usage (advanced user mode - don't recommend this mode for new vapers)
There is no temperature control on this device which keeps things simple, particularly for vapers that don't use TC anyway!
The slide and lock bottom battery door is quite secure and isn't loose which has been a problem for these type of doors in the past. Battery orientation is clearly marked, which is a nice thing to see. For people worried about the lack of visible battery venting, the gap around the door acts as venting.
On the top of the mod, the platform surrounding the centrally located 510 is slightly raised, fitting 24mm and 25mm tanks perfectly but larger diameter atomizers will experience a slight gap.
Overall, the V200 is a strong performing variable wattage device for vapers that are looking to keep things simple, yet not sacrifice any power.
- Fires right away
- simple and straight forward to use!
- top of the screen is a clicky thumb fired button that feels natural
- wattage adjusts in one watt increments
- centrally located 510 pin
- secure slide and lock bottom battery door which is clearly marked
- interesting fire mechanism and rotating adjustment buttons
- bright, clean display and dimmable screen
- comes in matte black, red and white
- the included micro USB is pretty nice and is wrapped with a red nylon fiber
What Could Be Better
- no temperature control but not a problem if you don't do TC
- the contact is slightly raised which causes a bit of gap on 28-30mm atomizers
- raised edge on the sides of the mod could bother some people