Wotofo Bravo Rta
Wotofo Bravo RTA Specifications
- 25mm diameter
- 4.5ml capacity and 6ml with bubble glass installed
- two deck bottom airflow slots - 6mm x 3mm each
- dual adjustable air flow 13mm by 3mm
- 4mm wicking ports
- two post clamp style deck
- top mounted screws
- high capacity
What comes with the Wotofo Bravo RTA
- one Bravo RTA
- one spare 4ml glass and a 6ml bubble glass!
- 810 drip tip
- a 510 drip tip adapter
- one pack of Japanese cotton
- set of prebuilt coils
- spare parts and o-rings
Quick Look at Wotofo Bravo RTA
Out of the package, preinstalled in the Bravo has a silicon gasket in the tank section to comply with the 2ml capacity euro rules, which should be removed.
Wotofo includes lots of spare glass which is great. It comes with a 4ml glass installed and a spare of the same size but it also comes with a 6ml bubble glass that actually looks good! It isn't super fat in the middle but even width from top to bottom which is is a nice touch from Wotofo.
Prominently featured all over the edges of the Bravo is hatched knurling, which really works here. Not only does it provide good grip on every rotatable surface but it also has a pretty good aesthetic.
The Bravo comes with a color matching acrylic 810 drip tip which sits flush against the top of the tank which is unscrewed for accessing the top fill.
Building the Bravo is pretty straight forward thanks to its two post clamp style build deck. All there is to do is lower the clamps using the top mounted phillips screws, slide in the coils on both sides and adjust, then reclamp the post and clip. Each clamp holds two leads, so preclipping the coils is an option.
The clamp really works out great for flat wire builds such as flat claptons. Wotofo even included a set of wide flat claptons.
Clamp decks can be a bit awkward to use for beginning builders but it shouldn't be too hard to adjust to using.
On the deck are two wide, rectangular, bottom airflow ports, which should hit the entire width of the coils for maximum flavor production.
There are four individual wicking ports cut into the deck to drop the wicks through the deck and into the tank for even and consistent wicking. It is OK to leave the wicks long as they will just soak up the e-juice from the bottom like an RDTA.
As with other similarly wicked Wotofo RTAs, the deck is secured to the chimney by the outside edge of the deck and not the inside edge of the base.
Combined with the bottom airflow on the deck is very wide adjustable side airflow slots. Leaving the adjustable airflow at wide open is unnecessary due to the smaller width of the inner airflow and is a bit loud.
Overall, the Wotofo Bravo is a pretty darn good flavor RTA with dense, warm vapor, a straight forward clamp style build deck, high capacity and comes with lots of goodies.
- great flavor!
- dense clouds
- high capacity
- clamp style build deck which is great for the ever popular flat clapton coils
- bottom airflow on deck for big flavor enhancement
- comes with a 4ml glass (and a spare) and a 6ml capacity bubble glass
- the bubble glass looks good!
- knurling all around top and bottom for grip but also as part of the aesthetic
- good color coordinating acrylic 810 drip tip
- lots of spares (glass and the third coil)
What Could Be Better
- the knurled look may not be for everyone
- loud at fully open airflow (best at around halfway)