Smok Tfv12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank
Smok TFV12 Prince Sub-ohm Tank Specifications
- 25mm diameter base - 28mm at widest point
- 5ml capacity with standard glass
- 8ml capacity with preinstalled convex (bubble) glass
- dual adjustable airflow
- stainless steel and glass construction
- locking swivel top fill
- huge capacity
- saturated flavor with huge clouds
- lots of high quality coil options
What comes with the Smok TFV12 Prince Sub-ohm Tank
- one TFV12 Prince tank with convex glass
- three coils - T10 (0.12 ohm), X6 (0.15 ohm), Q4 (0.4 ohm)
- one spare glass tank
- spare parts - gaskets and o-rings
Quick Look at Smok TFV12 Prince Sub-ohm Tank
The Smok TFV12 Prince is the new workhorse for the Smok family of starter kits.
It has the strong flavor of the Big Baby and the clouds of the cloud beast with an incredible 8ml capacity!
It comes with three coils:
- one T10 - decuple coil with 5 sets of dual coils for max flavor
- one X6 - a sextuple coil head with two triple coils for a mix of strong flavor with a restricted lung hit. Probably a good fit for most vapers.
- one Q4 - a single quadruple coil head that has good flavor and the biggest clouds in the line up
The TFV12 Prince coil heads have a limited break in period and last for what seems like a long period of time compared to other traditional sub-ohm coils.
Smok is releasing mesh and net coil heads with even better flavor and longer life. Mesh sub-ohm coils is the future it seems and Smok isn't letting it sail past.
The tank has a locking hinged top fill which works well and no more accidental openings like with the Big Baby.
With the convex glass installed, which doesn't have a terrible round shape, the Prince has a huge 8ml capacity and 5ml with the standard glass.
Smok includes a color matching, tight fitting 810 drip tip with a snake skin appearance that really makes this tank stand out looks wise.
The Smok TFV12 Prince is a good pick for most vapers. It looks good, has high capacity and performs well thanks to its large selection of widely available and versatile coil family, which now includes mesh coils! It produces strong, saturated flavor and chucks huge clouds.
- strong, saturated, on point flavor
- dense, huge cloud production - depends on coil choice however
- high capacity with convex glass
- comes with three different coils - from huge clouds with Q4, a mix X6 and flavor with T10
- Smok is releasing Mesh and Strip coils for this tank for huge flavor and long life!
- coils are available everywhere!
- looks good with cool scale color matching tip
- easy disassembly
What Could Be Better
- drip tip is proprietary and won't take regular 810s unfortunately