Innokin Ares MTL RTA Specifications
- 24mm diameter
- 4ml capacity
- Two post single coil build deck with single bottom air tube with circular pattern of air holes on deck
- dual wicking ports
- gold plated 510 pin
- four air holes from 2mm, 1.5mm, 1mm and 0.5mm
- uses phillips head screws
- bell shaped chamber for smooth airflow and boosted flavor profile
- incredible air flow selection
- classic mouth to lung flavor chasing
What comes with the Innokin Ares MTL RTA
- one Ares RTA
- spare smoked glass
- two drip tips
- hex key
- two coils
- spare parts
- build tool
Quick Look at Innokin Ares MTL RTA
The Innokin Ares is designed by mouth to lung YouTube legends Phil Busardo and Dimitris Agrafiotis. Their design is a real MTL RTA champ too with really great flavor, an easy deck and really versatile airflow control.
It comes with two 510 drip tips which really match well with mouth to lung style vaping with a standard strait tip and a lip contoured drip tip.
Filling is fast with the ever convenient push to fill top.
The build deck is a two post single terminal build deck that should be familiar to single coil builders out there.
One the deck is a bottom airflow port with a circular series of holes, which is a design trend that seems to keep the airflow from getting turbulent
Just slide the coils in, position the coil and wick. Wicking is a breeze as you just tuck them into the side of the deck and reattach the top.
Since the chamber screws around the deck over the wicking, old school style, you have to watch out for the cotton getting bound in the threading.
The bell shaped chamber really seems to boost the flavor by compressing the vapor into the slim chimney.
The airflow on the Ares is really incredible in my opinion. The Ares has the standard series of reducing air holes from 2mm down to 0.5mm but unlike other MTL tanks, there is a wide open option to use all or several of the airholes in addition to the single air selector.
This multiple air hole selector makes this RTA really great as it allows the Ares to be able to do restricted lung hits which is pretty damn cool. Mouth to lung AND restricted lung hits makes this RTA a real all-star.
If you are looking for an easy to use MTL flavor chasing RTA lots of airflow options, give the Ares a try!
- Great flavor!
- incredible air flow control
- the draw can go from tight mouth to lung all the way up to restricted direct lung
- very convenient push to fill slide top
- easy build deck
- comes in classic stainless steel and black
- the instructions included are actually useful for once
What Could Be Better
- slight whistle when in single air hole mode