Horizontech Falcon Sub-Ohm Tank
HorizonTech Falcon Sub-Ohm Tank Specifications
- 25mm diameter
- quick turn top fill with two fill ports
- dual 14mm x 3mm adjustable bottom airflow slots
- 7ml capacity with bubble glass
- 5ml capacity with standard glass
- 510 drip tips
- stainless steel contruction
What comes with the HorizonTech Falcon Sub-Ohm Tank
- comes with two 510 drips: one 11mm Delrin tip and one 8mm Resin drip tip
- one high capacity Bubble glass (7ml) and standard capacity (5ml) glass
- spare parts
two badass coils:
- one 0.2 ohm F1 Falcon coil
- one 0.15 ohm M1 (Mesh) Falcon coil
Quick Look at HorizonTech Falcon Sub-Ohm Tank
Looking at the HorizonTech Falcon nothing seems to really jump out about it. At first glance actually resembles the Uwell Valyrian quite a bit, but the looks are secondary on this tank.
The top fill on the Falcon is threaded but the top can be undone with just a quarter to half turn making refills pretty quick.
The best thing about the Falcon, is the awesome flavor being produced by this sub-ohm tank. While it also produces quite a bit of vapor, like most tanks these days, the flavor is top shelf.
The Falcon family of coils are really something new that we haven't seen before. Instead of plain organic cotton for wicking material, the coils that come with the tank (F1 and M1) use a combination of 70% organic cotton and 30% wood pulp.
The F2 and F3 coils, which aren't included, contain flax fiber and flax paper respectively.
Adding the wood pulp helps the coils really soak up the juice quick which helps to reduce the chance of getting a dry hit on chain drags.
This new combination of material really doesn't have much a break in period either! Right from the start the flavor is pretty fresh.
The F1 coil that comes with the tank comes with the enhanced wicking material and in a parallel coil configuration. The flavor from the F1 is pretty good.
The best coil for the Falcon may not be the F1 but the M1 mesh coils.
Like the FreeMax FireLuke Mesh, the Falcon when utilizing the mesh sub-ohm coil is fantastic. The mesh M1 coils produce simply incredible flavor and last what seems like forever.
The best part of them lasting so long is they don't experience a degradation in flavor like your standard sub-ohm coils.
With the Falcon you can install some enhanced wicking sub-ohm coils, like the F1, F2, or F3 and get decent performance but you really should stick with the M1 mesh coils.
Amazing flavor and the coils really last.
- Great flavor!
- Amazing coils! (particularly the M1 Mesh coils)
- these innovative coils utilize a combination of organic cotton and wood pulp for maximum wicking
- good vapor production and nice airflow
- high capacity 5ml and 7ml respectively depending on tank glass
- half turn top fill
- wide range of metallic colors
What Could Be Better
- recommended rest time after first filling the tank is 10 minutes which is a bit longer than normal