GeekVape Zeus Dual Coil RTA Specifications
- 26mm diameter (24mm at the base)
- 4ml juice capacity
- four terminal (3mm) postless build deck
- 5mm x 4mm wicking slots
- 10mm x 3mm dual adjustable top airflow slots
- gold plated 510 pin
- top down airflow
- leak proof design
- 4 terminal postless build deck
- quarter turn top fill
What comes with the GeekVape Zeus Dual Coil RTA
- one Zeus Dual RTA
- a set a spaced coils
- one 510 delrin drip tip
- one 510 drip tip adapter
- one 810 delrin drip tip
- one spare glass
- two spaced clapton coils
- one allen key
- spare parts
Quick Look at GeekVape Zeus Dual Coil RTA
Following up on the hit single, the Geekvape Zeus Dual Coil RTA is a real strong performer with lots of great benefits from great flavor and easy builds, but the best part is that it is LEAK PROOF!
Being leak proof is a feature of the top airflow, bottom loading deck design we have seen a few times before, such as with the OBS Engine and the Digiflavor Themis, both really awesome RTAs.
For those that are unaware, GeekVape and Digiflavor are sister companies who often borrow innovations from each other to enhance their own products.
There are several similarities between the Zeus dual and the Digiflavor Themis including the overall leak proof design, quarter turn top fill, the build deck, internal airflow and sloped base. There are obvious external differences including Zeus lacking the metal cage around the chimney found on the Themis.
Airflow on the Zeus comes in to top airslots, then into the barrel, where in flows past the deck and then back up the two air slots cut into the deck, giving it a pseudo bottom airflow performance. With this design, the deck doesn't need to be locked in place as the airflow is the same no matter how the deck is aligned.
The deck on the Zeus is the standard four terminal postless build deck that will take single or dual coil builds. There are raised air channels on the sides and two large wicking channels cut into the side. When building this deck, leave the wicks just long enough to tuck into the base to prevent choking the juice flow.
After building the deck, it loads right up into the chamber, tighten and it couldn't be easier.
Filling the tank is very simple. The top comes off with a locking quarter turn, which is easy and secure. On the underside of the top is a silicone gasket for preventing any seepage. Straight from the factory, Zeus holds only 4ml of juice, but can be expanded to 5.5ml with a bubble glass but unfortunately it is a separate purchase.
Overall, this is a really good top airflow RTA with great flavor and NO LEAKS!
What Could Be Better
- the screws and holes could have been bigger for easier access
- bubble glass separate but cheap (would recommend adding to your purchase)
- LEAK PROOF design
- smooth top airflow
- great flavor and vapor production for an fantastic vape experience
- easy to build postless deck
- standard four terminal postless build deck for single or dual coil builds
- easy to use large wicking slots
- 810 drip tip compatible (comes with a decent one)
- includes a drip tip adapter
- comes in matte stainless steel, gunmetal, matte black and a metallic blue