Geekvape Blitzen Rta
GeekVape Blitzen RTA Specifications
- 24mm diameter but the midsection is closer to 25mm plus the bubble glass
- 2ml or 5ml capacity with bubble glass and chimney extension installed
- screw on top fill with wide kidney shaped fill ports
- 16 air holes per side in a honeycomb pattern
- 4 terminal post-less build deck
- two 9mm by 3mm half moon shaped wicking slots
- gold plated 510 pin
What comes with the GeekVape Blitzen RTA
- One Blitzen RTA
- one bubble glass with chimney extension
- spare low profile glass
- one 810 resin drip tip
- one 510 drip and drip tip adapter
- spare parts and o-rings (some colored)
- one t-tool
- chimney key
Quick Look at GeekVape Blitzen RTA
The GeekVape Blitzen is a fantastic RTA that looks good and performs like a champ.
It has several features, like the honeycomb side airflow among others, that remind me of the killer UD Bellus from back in the day.
This deck has a low profile 2ml glass section that provides a sleek look but the tank is convertible to 5ml by installing an included chimney extension and bubble glass.
Juice comes down from the tank well through slots right to the wicks. The wicking ports are quite large and moon shaped similar to other postless decks.
The Blitzen features a four terminal postless build deck for a large single coil or dual coils. This RTA works best with dual coils.
The deck is fairly easy to build, particularly if you're familiar with this build style.
The deck locks into the tank chassis with the help of matching notches to align perfectly with the side airflow.
The airflow utilizes a rotating middle ring with oval shaped cutout over 16 air holes configured in a honeycomb pattern. This design makes airflow very smooth and easily controllable.
The airflow can go from providing a fairly tight restricted lung hit all the way to a vaporous direct lung hit. At a little less than half open the vape is very smooth, warm, dense and flavorful.
The flavor being produced on this RTA is simply unreal. At halfway open the clouds are thick with a bright, saturated flavor.
The Blitzen is 810 drip tip compatible and comes with a pretty good looking low profile resin 810.
Overall, this RTA is a real badass! It has huge flavor and the clouds are real dense. The flavor rivals any RTA and is really into RDA flavor territory in my opinion. Don't pass up this RTA just because of the bubble glass look!
- Great Flavor!
- plenty of vapor production, dense flavorful clouds!
- smooth airflow and plenty of control thanks to the hole configuration and ring shape
- honeycomb style side airflow - airy when wide open but dense flavorful clouds at little less than half way open
- easy to use postless build deck
- notched deck for perfect alignment with the airflow
- convertible from low profile (2ml capacity) to larger 5ml capacity with included bubble glass
- cool metallic look in various colors with matching 810 resin drip tip
- matching o-rings included
- comes with a chimney key to assist in tank disassembly
What Could Be Better
- the bubble glass look isn't for everyone but it sure is nice having more juice