FreeMax FireLuke Mesh Specifications
What comes with the FreeMax FireLuke Mesh
comes with two 0.15 ohm (40W - 90W recommended wattage) mesh sub-ohm coils
Quick Look at FreeMax FireLuke Mesh
The FreeMax FireLuke Mesh is a fantastic 24mm sub-ohm tank with several unique design choices, coming in a hatched (to resemble a mesh grid) stainless steel body in several colors.
This tank is also available with varied colors of Resin and Carbon Fiber for vapers that don't find the hatched grid look appealing.
The FireLuke has classic clearomizer design features such as adjustable two slot bottom airflow, basic coil configuration and screw on top fill with large kidney shaped juice ports.
So what is so special about the FireLuke? The mesh sub-ohm coils!
Building with wire mesh is a real pain but these sub-ohm coils are simply incredible!
The flavor coming from these coils is top notch and the best part is that the coils keep performing well for a really long time!
With most sub-ohm coils, the flavor really starts the drop after around 50-60ml or a few days but these coils keep vaping like new for far longer up to two weeks so far.
This tank keeps putting out incredible tasty vape and the coils keep on trucking for weeks? Imagine the savings when you don't have to pop a new coil in every few days!
- Great Flavor!
- the coils last a really long time!
- Big savings with long lasting coils
- classic design with slotted bottom airflow
- easy to use classic screw on top fill with really wide fill ports
- lots of different designs with either hatched stainless steel, carbon fiber and resin
- lots of different color choices and matching coil colors
- 810 drip tip capable and comes with one
What Could Be Better
- default grid hatching may not be for everyone but the tank is available with a Resin or colored Carbon Fiber exterior
- no 510 adapter but not really a big deal