Vandy Vape Pulse 24 BF RDA Specifications
- 24mm diameter
- 7mm juice well
- dual terminal post-less build deck
- 2.5mm per terminal with phillips scews
- two 3mm diameter air flow jets per side
- locking barrel midsection to preserve air flow alignment
- gold plated deck and 510 pin
- squonk ready with bottom feed pin pre-installed (regular pin included)
- juice flow splitter in center
What comes with the Vandy Vape Pulse 24 BF RDA
- one RDA
- one 810 ULTEM drip tip
- one 810 Delrin drip tip
- 510 drip tip adapter
- one T-tool
- one build rod
- adjustable 510 pin
- extra parts
Quick Look at Vandy Vape Pulse 24 BF RDA
The Vandy Vape Pulse is a 24mm squonk ready flavor RDA designed by Tony B and Vandy Vape. The Pulse 24 is squonk ready out of the box but an adjustable 510 pin is included that needs to be assembled.
It has a well designed post-less build deck capable of both dual coil and single coils builds. This RDA is a damn good squonker thanks to the build deck being designed to evenly split the juice right into the wicking channels.
The airflow is interesting and fairly unique. It has two fixed airflow jets on each side coming in and angled down. This design forces the air to constrict and shoot at the bottom of the coils.
The airflow jets are fixed in as they are attached to a locking midsection, which locks to the build deck with corresponding notches, but the airflow is controllable with a rotating top cap.
If the well is overfilled the juice will have a pretty good chance of staying in the RDA thanks to the angled airflow jets.
The wicking channels, large half moons on each side, are the deepest part of the juice well, so any juice squeezed in or dripped in will flow towards the wicks. This design help prevent dry hits and is a really great benefit to this build deck.
The Vandy Vape Pulse 24 is a really great post-less flavor RDA that really shines with a squonk mod but is still great as a standard RDA with the regular 510 pin installed.
Overall, this RDA provides a great vape experience with lots of flavor and it looks good too.
- Huge flavor!
- thick, dense clouds!
- high build quality
- the build deck can take two smaller coils but is capable of handling a larger single coil build
- smooth airflow with the angled jet design
- great for squonking (capable of standard RDA usage as well)
- two 810 drip tips included as well as a 510 adapter
What Could Be Better
- the adjustable 510 pin has to be has to assembled from what looks like a bottom feed pin and a gold plated flat head