Quick Look at OBS Cheetah V2
The Cheetah V2 from OBS is the new version of their RDA brought by an innovative company probably best known for its home run RTA the OBS Engine.
Overall, this is quite a good RDA. It has everything we have come to expect; great flavor, smooth side airflow, and looks good but it has something new. An super awesome deck that can take pretty much any (dual coil) build.
OBS definitely had the builder in mind when they designed this sweet deck that is a dream to build on. It is has wide ports for the top lead and very wide bottom clamps for the other lead, tightened down with top mounted post screws (phillips).
The Cheetah come with classic side slit-style airflow, which provides the best flavor at slightly more than half shut down but can get some decent clouds at a more open setting.
It comes with a pretty nice 810 ULTEM drip tip, which is compatible with goon tips.
What Could Be Better
- only takes the goon style (810) drip tips - no 510 adapter included
- the outside edge of the top section could slightly taller for more surface area which would give a more consistent grip.
- awesome hybrid clamp style build deck
- great flavor (@ half airflow for me)
- smooth barrel top cap interaction
- easily controlled side airflow and the port width is just the right size
- knurled top cap with included goon style 810 drip tip