Smok X-Priv With Tfv12 Prince Kit
Smok X-Priv with TFV12 Prince Kit Specifications
- 46.5mm x 30.4mm x 88mm
- 225W max power
- 0.1 ohm to 2.5 ohm atomizer resistance range
- 2" high resolution color screen
- firmware upgradeable
- power wattage mode
- Temperature control with support for all the wire types and TCR with preheat capability
TFV12 Prince Tank:
- 5ml capacity (8ml with bubble glass)
- 25mm base diameter (28mm at widest point)
- 63mm height
- stainless steel construction
- hinge and lock top fill system
- high power two battery mod with large color screen
- high capacity tank with hinge lock fill system
What comes with the Smok X-Priv with TFV12 Prince Kit
- one Smok X-Priv TC Box Mod
- one Smok TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank
- one V12 Prince Q4 coil - 0.4 ohm quadruple coil head
- one V12 Prince T10 coil - 0.12 ohm decuple (10) coil head
- spare glass
- usb cable (real nice)
- spare parts
Quick Look at Smok X-Priv with TFV12 Prince Kit
The Smok X-Priv 225W TC stater kit comes with the new X-Priv mod and the workhorse TFV12 Prince sub-ohm tank.
The X-Priv has the a lot same features as most recent two battery TC box mods and echoes a familiar menu system that is seen on other Smok color screen devices but it has a more aesthetic, sleek appeal than the rest.
On the face of the X-Priv is a HUGE, vibrant color screen covered by a curved glass that seems to take up most of the front side. The color menu can be matched to the color of the kit to tie the appearance together.
As with the screen, the fire bar is quite large, curved and blends right into the side of the mod. Triggering the bar gives a satisfying click.
Changing the settings is pretty easy using the fire bar and the up/down buttons that are tucked into the bottom corner.
A snake skin design adorns the battery door on the back, which is secured by four magnets. Removing the door reveals that the battery sled is wired for series but looks like it is parallel, which is strange but easy to use as both batteries will be aligned in the same direction.
Every thing is flat and flush on the top and the spring loaded 510 pin is offset from the center. Due to the design curves of the mod, tanks with a diameter over 25mm will have some slight overhang.
This kit includes the workhorse of the Smok family the TFV12 Prince tank. This a pretty good tank that looks great and performs very well.
The tip has a snake skin pattern that calls back to the battery cover and is also color matching with the paint. For extra grip there is knurling on the top and bottom but it doesn't take away from the overall appearance.
Capacity of the tank is surprising with such a big coil, coming in at 5ml for standard glass and tremendous 8ml with the bubble glass.
The dual bottom airflow slots let in a lot of air, which helps the tank produce some big, thick clouds. Flavor is also very saturated and right on target.
The coil break in period is pretty short to non-existent thanks to some quality cotton.
Coils for this tank are available in a wide range of options and they are available pretty much every where, which is always a plus. Mesh coils are becoming available for this tank, which makes it even better.
Overall, this kit is great. This dual 18650 device is powerful and versatile, it is well built with no rattles and the fire bar is comfortable to trigger. Everything looks great from the smooth curves of the design to the huge, bright screen and matching, well performing sub-ohm tank.
- HUGE dynamic color screen
- easy to use and easy to read!
- sleek design
- good fire bar
- familiar Smok menu and feature set
TFV12 Prince Tank:
- pretty good flavor and huge clouds!
- Lots of airflow for lots of clouds
- Looks great with matching paint and drip tip
- high capacity - 8ml with bubble glass
- locking swivel top fill
- the tank has a wide range of coil options - comes with a T-10 and a Q-4
- mesh coil heads are coming out and RBA base is available
- the coils are available everywhere
What Could Be Better
- wider than 25mm diameter base tanks will overhang
- coils are a bit more expensive than normal (around 3 for $14)