Innokin Kroma-A Starter Kit
Innokin Kroma-A Starter Kit Specifications
- 23mm diameter
- 4ml capacity
- five airflow holes of equal size
- stainless steel 510 connection
- strong performing mouth to lung sub ohm tank
- a batteries included 75W TC box mod
What comes with the Innokin Kroma-A Starter Kit
- One Zenith RTA
- One Kroma-A 75W TC box mod
- two coils from the Zenith family: one 1.6 ohm coil and one 0.8 ohm coil (both kanthal)
- two 510 drip tips, one traditional one contoured
- one micro usb cable
- spare o-rings
- a vape band
Quick Look at Innokin Kroma-A Starter Kit
The Innokin Kroma-A vape starter kit comes with the awesome mouth to lung sub-ohm tank the Innokin Zenith, designed by Phil Busardo and the Vaping Greek.
The Kroma-A is updated from the original mod but still features its 2000mah integrated battery and 75W output but also its temperature control ability. It has a three button interface and has a side mounted OLED screen.
The mod itself is fast firing, clocking in at 0.2 second fire rate and is able to use direct wattage as well as temperature control. The temperature control supports Ni200, Ti, SS316L and also includes dry hit detection and prevention technology and even has a preboost ramp up capability.
The atomizer resistance on some of the wire types such as Ni200 and Titanium are kind of narrow and the SS316L only supports above a .2 ohm resistance.
The Innokin Zenith sub-ohm tank paired with the Kroma-A is a fantastic sub-ohm tank for those looking for a versatile tank that excels at mouth to lung vaping but is also able to provide a restricted lung hit
This tank is the perfect fit for current or recent ex-smokers. When paired with a higher nicotine content tobacco flavored e-liquid, shut the air down to one air hole and this tank could really make a change in someone's life.
Filling the tank is quite straight forward as the Zenith uses a twist to fill design featuring a quite large single fill port.
There are five bottom airflow holes on one side of the tank, each of the same dimension, with a easily gripped bottom airflow ring for adjustment.
The airflow can use a single airflow hole up to using all five, which is considered fully open.
This tank is capable of some serious old school mtl flavor chasing with a single air hole (even one partially closed). A very restricted direct lung is achievable with the airflow wide open. The best flavor however comes from three or less airflow holes.
Included with the tank are two kanthal coils, one 1.6ohm and one 0.8ohm.
The coils are pretty simple to install as they are pluggable and are notched to correspond with the chassis. The notches are used to align the wicking ports on the coil with a psuedo juice flow control that is closed when the top fill is opened and vice versa.
The weird thing about the coils is that the break-in time seems quite short on the 0.8ohm coil and 1.6 ohm coil takes half a tank or more to break in.
The coils are rated for best use under 18W, so pairing it with the Kroma-A is a great fit
This is a great kit for new vapers, ex-smokers and vapers looking for a batteries included kit and a smooth mouth to lung flavor chasing experience.
- Mouth to lung flavor chasing!
- pretty good airflow control allowing a single hole to be left open all the way to all five
- airflow is easily gripped with adjustment stops on either side
- twist to fill system is great and even closes off the wicking channels on the coils
- the coils use a plug style insertion system which is great
- includes two pretty good Delrin 510 drip tips; one regular and one contoured
- box mod is 75W with integrated 2000mah battery
What Could Be Better
- this box mod should have ignored TC capability and just been straight power