GeekVape Blade 235W Starter Kit Specifications
- mod made from aircraft grade polymer (PPS)
- supports dual 18650, 20700, 21700 batteries
- uses AS chipset that supports (power, bypass, vpc and TC with SS316, Ti, Ni200)
- 0.91 inch color display showing Amps, wattage, resistance, battery life and puff counter
- GeekVape AS chipset
- lightweight and durable mod
- handles multiple battery types including the long lasting 21700
- Aero tank is easy to use with good performance and can use mesh coils
What comes with the GeekVape Blade 235W Starter Kit
- one GeekVape Blade 235W mod
- one GeekVape Aero 25mm sub-ohm tank
- one battery adapter tray (for 18650)
- two coils: one IM1 (0.4 ohm) and one IM4 (0.15 ohm)
- one usb cable
- one spare glass
- spare parts bag
Quick Look at GeekVape Blade 235W Starter Kit
The GeekVape Blade vape kit is a quality two battery box mod kit paired with the new Aero sub-ohm tank. The Blade features the versatile and fast firing AS chipset.
The body of the Blade is made from an aircraft grade polymer (PPS), giving the mod durability, a lighter weight and an interesting tactile sensation that isn't slippery.
The 510 platform has a 25mm diameter and the pin is spring loaded. The mod has rounded edges with a curved top and bottom on the front. This curve gives it the mod an interesting look but limits the diameter of atomizer to 25mm without overhang.
On the back side, the battery door has prominent, stylized venting and is secured by four strong magnets with no rattle or looseness.
This mod is able to use 3 types of batteries for lots of choice on power: 18650, 20700 and 21700. The sled is prefit for 20700/21700 with a secure fit on both. To use 18650s, GeekVape includes a tray that adapts the battery sled to size.
The 25mm Aero sub-ohm tank has a straight forward design with a quarter turn top fill system.
The Aero uses the IM coil system and the kit comes with two coils: one IM1 (0.4ohm single coil) and one IM4 (0.15ohm quad coil) and is also compatible with the newest edition to the IM family, the Mesh coils. The included coils provide a pretty good vape experience and using the new, but separate, mesh which kick things up a notch.
The included coils produce good flavor as well as vapor and have 4 wide juice channels for fast wicking.
The kit is a pretty good deal. Getting the Aero and two coils for around $15 bucks more than the mod alone is a no brainer.
Overall, the GeekVape Blade kit is comfortable, performant mod that is fast firing and easy to use with a slew of battery options.
What Could Be Better
- contoured bottom of mod can make it easier to tip that other mods
- the 18650 tray seems a bit tight
- mesh coils for this tank were released right after the kit was designed, so doesn't include one
- mod has a comfortable hand feel and button position
- AS chipset is fast firing, accurate and powerful
- battery sled handles 20700, 21700 batteries by default (18650 with tray insert)
- 25mm diameter tank with quarter turn top fill
- tank has good performance with including coils
- great price point for what is included
- the mod made from a durable, lightweight aircraft grade polymer (PPS)
- comes in a bright color blend but also available in standard matte black and a blue